Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm bringing home a baby Emily

I'm bringing home a baby Emily
Won't my mommy be so proud of me...

Finally we are going to be able to bring home one of our babies. Everyone is so excited! Our little peanut Emily is to be the first home. Though she's just a bit shy of 4 lbs, she's the best eater. They're all holding their temperatures and gaining weight, but Cooper and Molly just aren't eating consistently. I'm still hoping we'll turn that corner any day and they'll be home a day or so afterward.

Fingers crossed nothing changes and by tomorrow night we'll be on baby duty :)

1 comment:

Jason said...

Yeah...Can't wait to see all going home! This will help you ease into 3 newborns at home right??? Ha ha I don't think there's any easing into it is there! Wish I was close by to help!! Since we haven't produced a grandaughter my mom says she would be happy to take one of them for you, who am I kidding you'd have to give them two..one for my dad and one for mom..ha ha!

Love ya,
Ramsey