Saturday, December 29, 2007

Date Night

I have a date tonight :) Scott's parents are in town so they will be able to stay at the house with the kids while he comes up here to hang out and spend the night on the chair, lol. Of course, I'm talking about renting a movie and whatever and he informs me that there is an "important" football game on, so I guess that's what we'll be doing. Goody. lol

Still, we haven't been alone in over a week, so I'm looking forward to it. I miss him, ya know.

7 comments:

kathy r said...

Yep, that would be the Giants vs Patriots game, Christy! Enjoy your date ;)

TLHarwick said...

Enjoy your evening together, no matter what it may be doing! I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that those babies stay put!

xoxoxo
Trish

Laura Fiore said...

Oh my gosh Christy--that Christmas in the hospital sounds anything but joyful...so sorry about your situation! I'll be praying for you and your little ones still...hoping the new meds slow things down enough for you!

Michelle said...

Christy-sending you big big hugs!!! Michelle

becca said...

oh goodness! I hope everything goes smoothly and time somehow goes quickly for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, girl.

I will stop by and post things here for you.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated.

Good luck and lots of love and prayers! :)

Anonymous said...

Christmas is hectic enough - Christmas in the hospital has to be the worst thing ever. Enjoy the quiet time for now and remember one day they will all be teenagers.