Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I had another appt with the perinatalogist today as a follow up after the cerclage last week. Thankfully the babies look fine. They are each a little over 1 lb. now

My cervix is not fine. It has started shortening again despite the cerclage. He wants me in the hospital. I was a little, ok a lot, taken aback. I thought this was our cure that was going to keep these babies in for another dozen weeks. I have to go back on Friday and if it is shortened at all, over to the hospital I go......probably for the duration.

Has anyone else noted that this will be 4 days BEFORE Christmas?? I am devastated. Not so much at the idea of the hospital, but that we are having this much problem before these babies are viable, and that I could miss Christmas with my kiddos. I'm just so heartbroken.

There are just so many things running through my head right now; I can barely think straight.

Please, Please, Please keep praying for us!

No comments: