I'm finally updating with some pictures.
Here is the last one taken of me before I delivered (except one my mom took with her cell phone that day, which I haven't even seen yet). This is about 9 days before delivery. We went down to the hospital lobby for this little photo shoot.
I have some pretty nifty delivery pictures, especially a really great one of Emily just entering the world, but I'll spare you ;)
This is pretty Miss Molly. Isn't she beautiful?! This just makes me tear up; she's so fair and adorable. I had trouble getting everyone to settle down enough to remove the binkies, but it gives you an idea of how tiny they are when seeing them against that humongo paci.
Here is the Divine Miss Em. (I'm mad because my computer is acting up and I can't view half of the pictures, so this is the best of the pictures of her that would show up) She's so dark and petite and sweet and Peanut-y.
Finally is Cooper. I swear we never see that boy's eyes; he's just going to sleep his life away, lol. He's definitely the most laid back; I can't think if I've ever heard him cry. Hmm....
Compliments on my beautiful progeny are welcome ;)
9 comments:
oh my Christie they are just beautiful. I can see how Molly and Cooper look so much alike.
Christy!!! They are more beautiful than I imagined! Wow! You are one lucky Momma! I can just imagine their soft, baby cuddly smell! Take good care of them and yourself!
xoxoxo
Trish
Christy, what you did to get those babies here was absolutely amazing! You are my hero!
And they are so beautiful. The stories you are telling about them make it sound so easy. I don't know how you do it!S
OMG! They are so beautiful! I wish I was there so I could cuddle with them!
mother and babies are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Girl, they are just the most beautiful little-wee ones that I have seen. (well, since my own of course!) How are you? I keep wanting to call you, but I'm afraid to. Do you need anything? (that's a stupid question!) Can I come over and give you a nap break one day? :o) (anything to get to see that massive cuteness!)
Christy!!! They are so beautiful, and you were so huge...gotta be a relief to have kept them in there so long.
Congratulations on these beautiful additions to your family...wish I could be there to hold them and kiss them and let you sleep!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, I'm in love! THEY are too sweet, too beautiful!
look at those sweet little peanuts!!!
Post a Comment