Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm boring this week

Sorry. Nothing much witty and interesting to say, LOL.

We had pictures with Jamie today! It was so much fun and I cannot wait to see how they turned out. Just seeing them posed together....ah! they were so cute!! It went surprisingly quickly; thankfully DiDi was here to help feed, change, etc each baby as they needed while we posed the other babies. Thank you again, Jamie!

I'm gearing up for surgery, not that there is much to do. The bummer is that I keep thinking of things I want to do this weekend, but then I think, "hmm, if I CAN do that", LOL. Sheesh, I was laid up for so long that I'm not looking forward to being stuck in bed, in the house again, even if it is just for a day or two.

I have been catching up on cleaning house. I finally unpacked my clothes from the hospital :) I spent yesterday cleaning up my scrap/craft room. It was disastrous! Can't blame me; I haven't even been in there in 6 months. I cleaned the room but have only cleared off about a 10x10 section of my table, so I've been trying to work in that little bitty space :P I'm mostly just finishing up some little projects. I'll post pictures eventually, but the items are all gifts, so can't give you a peek until they are mailed off. Hmm, should I tease the recipients?? PawPaw and Jenifer J., be on the lookout :) Ha Ha!!

No comments: