Friday, April 25, 2008

For your viewing pleasure

Wanna see the rest of those baby pictures? You must not because not even one of you posted on my teaser and how cute those baby feet were. :pout:

But I like to show off so I'll post 'em anyway.

http://jamiewoodwardphotography.com/gallery/obryant/

And if you're a sucker for a good cry, make sure the sound is on. Or is that just me because they are my progeny?

If you're local and need some pics of your family, make sure you give Jamie a call :)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

you're too sweet! i'm so glad you love them...they are precious little angels!

Anonymous said...

allof you are just beatiful.can' wait to see you.all of you.
love margaret

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I love all the pictures.

Brandi said...

Awwww! They are ADORABLE! Love all the pics! My faves are the ones with you holding them!